Hearing Service In Red Deer
Here at A&E Hearing Care we provide hearing services in a relaxed, comfortable clinic. Andrew Clark-Marlow, Hearing Aid Practitioner will conduct a hearing test to provide the perfect solution for your unique hearing loss.
Our Service Includes:
With our skilled Hearing Aid Practitioner who specializes in hearing loss and hearing protection for adults and seniors.
How Do You Know If You Have Hearing Loss?
Prevention and early detection of hearing loss are very crucial for any individual. If you have any signs of hearing loss or if you are at risk for hearing loss, get your hearing tested at A&E Hearing Care at Red Deer today.
10 Signs Of Hearing Loss
- Speech and other sounds seem muffled
- Difficulty hearing high-pitched sounds like that of birds, doorbell, telephone, alarm clock, etc.
Difficult understanding the conversation when you are in a crowded place like a restaurant
- Difficulty understanding pitch over the phone
- Trouble distinguishing speech consonants like distinguishing between s and f
- Asking others to speak slowly and clearly
- Asking people to speak loudly or repeat what they said earlier
- Turning up the volume of the television
- Ringing in the ears
- Hypersensitivity to certain sounds (as they are bothersome and create pain)